Sat, 07 Jan|
Table Top Warfare Gawler
[GAW] D&D Adventurer's League (Saturday)
For those that are new to D&D & looking for a game, this is a great way to get started. Each week is run as a 'one-shot' rather than an ongoing campaign so if you can't make it every week, that's ok! Your character will earn points and level up as you play.
Time & Location
07 Jan 2023, 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm ACDT
Table Top Warfare Gawler, 150 Murray St, Gawler SA 5118, Australia
About the event
Requirements of play are to comply with TTW’s code of conduct and the Adventurers League rules (as found here, notably the Player’s Guide) and to have your log sheets with you. Late check-ins may be refused entry.
Please do not sign up for more than one spot per fortnight and contact the store if you need to cancel your spot.
- New Player Check-in: 11:00AM
- Regular Check-in: 11:30AM
- Adventure Begins: 12:00PM
Entry: $5 CHECK IN AND PAY AT THE FRONT COUNTER ON ARRIVAL
PLEASE DO NOT SIGN-UP FOR TABLES IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ADVENTURERS LEAGUE LEGAL CHARACTER OF THAT TIER. RELEVANT CHARACTER LEVEL AND TIER ARE DETAILED ON THE INDIVIDUAL TABLE INFORMATION FOR EACH SESSION
Due to the popularity of Adventurers League spaces will be limited.
DO NOT SIGN UP FOR MORE THAN ONE SPOT PER FORTNIGHT, unless:
- An advertisement is made in the TTW Community Group stating that there are still spots available prior to the game session, or
- You have checked the spot on the event page the DAY BEFORE the event and there are still spots available for the game session.
- If you are unable to register for a spot on the event page due to the one spot per fortnight limitation, then you can either contact the store directly or send a Messenger PM to the Adventurers League Coordinator (Kim Smith) to get signed up.
- Please do not book-in unless you are sure you can attend. If you find you are not able to attend, please contact the store as soon as possible so your spot can be made available to someone else.
The D&D Adventurers League is an ongoing official campaign for Dungeons & Dragons. It uses the fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons rules, and features the Forgotten Realms setting. You can play D&D Adventurers League games literally anywhere. Players use the fifth edition rules to create a character and bring that character to games anywhere D&D Adventurers League play is happening.
For those that are new to D&D and are looking for a game, this is a great way to get started. Most adventures created specifically for D&D Adventurers League are playable with 2-4 hours, with some higher-level adventures taking up to 8 hours to play, rather than an ongoing campaign so if you can't make it every week, that's ok!
Now that you are ready to start, all you need is a pencil, eraser, set of dice and your imagination!
- Ticket type
Table 1 - Tier 1 - DM: Adam B
Tier 1 for BeginnersPrice$0.00
- Ticket type
Table 2 - Tier 1 - DM: Thomas
Hoard of the Dragon Queen (Hardcover)Price$0.00Sold Out